You might have thought about eating brunch on a patio, but nope. You’re gathering signatures for the Clean Missouri initiative. We’ll promise you, canvassing is better than brunch…
- You can get your workout in, but only if you want to. You can walk all over the city, or camp out in a place with lots of people. Up to you!
- You can still catch up with your friends. After all, the brunch conversation was bound to turn to politics anyway — it’ll feel better to actually get out and do something about the corruption and secrecy in Missouri’s government.
- You meet new people. No more eavesdropping on the table next to you. Canvassing gives you the chance to meet real people who care about the same issues you do.
- You’ll get to explore the city. Sometimes, canvassing happens in the places you’d least expect — and they’re beautiful!
- You can always go to brunch after. Canvassing is awesome, but it’s even better with waffles.